Bring your purse for this one! Women are invited to attend the fifth annual WOTV 4 Women Network Night at Standale Interiors on Wednesday, October 26, from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. The event includes complimentary snacks, sips and desserts for a night of speed networking with West Michigan power women, fashion with a Goodwill Industries fashion show, and shopping with a number of tasteful vendors.
WOTV 4 Women Network Night is a great opportunity to discover great resources to enhance your career and lifestyle through these career stations and opportunities:
- Easy weeknight meal ideas for busy working women, demonstrated by Chef Tommy Fitzgerald of Kitchen Sage.
- Embrace the value of the older adult worker with AARP's best tips for working in your encore years.
- Learn how to create materials to get you and your business noticed, presented by Allegra Printing.
- "Small Business Basics," with GROW.
- Learn how to manage your money and save for the future, presented by Adventure Credit Union.
- "Building, Protecting and Fixing Your Personal On-line Brand," with Karen Horrigan.
- "Redesign Your Life," presented by Kathey Batey: A woman's life is always in transition—discover ways to make your transitions more powerful and focused.
- "Lip Bar," by I Got Face: Ladies are invited to try new fall lip colors that complement their personal style.
- Get a free professional headshot taken for your social media profiles, courtesy of WOTV 4 Women.
- Review your résumé with the experts from On-Staff.
Benefit Dégagé's Open Door Program by bringing these women's toiletry items to donate:
- Mini capsules of hand sanitizer
- Shave gel
- Panty liners
- Pens and notepads
- Makeup samples
- Perfume samples
- Makeup remover wipes (ones that don't require water)
- Shower poufs
The event is free to attend, but registration is required. Learn more about the event and register online.
Photo courtesy of WOTV 4 Women.