Join career-minded women from across West Michigan for a night of fashion and fun, all to benefit Make a Wish Michigan.
The evening will include complimentary snacks, sips, desserts, a Goodwill Industries fashion show, an expert Q&A panel, shopping, and great resources for career women.
- When: Wednesday, October 28 | 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Where: Standale Interiors | 4046 Lake Michigan Drive NW, Grand Rapids
- Cost: Free (registration required)
Be sure to bring your purse, because we'll be hosting some fun and interactive opportunities to raise money for Wish Kids across West Michigan, and lots of fun shopping vendors, including reBlue pop-up boutique, jewelry, bags, Jamberry Nails, and more!
Career Resources at Network Night
- How volunteering affects your resume — courtesy of Make a Wish Michigan
- Creating materials to get you and your business noticed — courtesy of Allegra Printing
- Free professional headshots for your social media profiles — courtesy of WOTV 4 Women & Michael Buck
- Resources for small businesses owners — courtesy of GROW
- Social Media marketing tools from a pro –- courtesy of Karen Horrigan
- Professional makeup advice: lip & lash bar — courtesy of I GOT FACE
- Expert Q&A panel focused on your career
- ReDesigning Your Life, how to make your life more focused — courtesy of Kathey Batey
- Know your finances — courtesy of Option 1
Items You Could Win*
*For a small donation to Make a Wish Michigan, you can be entered to win one of these amazing prizes:
- Four tickets to the Civic Theater (choose a show)
- Two tickets to The Nutcracker ballet at DeVos Place
- A complimentary skin evaluation, a voucher for a free HydraFacial treatment ($150), and an array of professional skin care products ($100) courtesy of Plastic Surgery Associates
- $50 gift card to Tanger Outlets courtesy of Allegra Printing
- $25 gift card to Blue Spoon Soup & Spuds at the Downtown Market, and $25 gift card to Goodwill
- Jewelry courtesy of Stella & Dot, SK Designs, and VT Designs
- The Chew Cookbook and WOTV 4 Women swag bags
- Gift certificates to Standale Interiors
- Lunch for eight at Kitchen Sage – courtesy of Tommy Fitzgerald
- Jamberry nails gift pack
- And more!
Click here to register.
Photo courtesy of wotv4women.com.