What's more refreshing than a cocktail at the end of a hard week (or day…)? A cocktail that doesn't put you over on the daily calorie count. Relax the next time your girlfriends are over, and try some of these recipes that are 205 calories or less.
Gin and Tonic 103 Calories
- One ounce gin
- Three ounces tonic
Mix ingredients, enjoy
Mojito 122 Calories
- One teaspoon sugar
- Half a lime
- Three sprigs mint
- One and a half ounces light rum
- Soda water
Put the sugar in a highball glass (or any 8- to 12-ounce glass), squeeze in the juice of 1/2 small lime, and toss in the squeezed lime shell. Add mint sprigs and mix. Then add the light rum and handful of ice, and fill with chilled soda water.
Sour Apple Martini 160 Calories
- Two and a half ounces sour mix
- Three-fourths ounces vodka
- Three-fourths ounces sour apple liqueur
Shaken, not stirred.
Piña Colada Cooler 165 Calories
- One and a half ounces coconut-flavored rum
- Three ounces pineapple juice
- Four ounces sparkling water
- One tablespoon Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut Lite
Pour ingredients over ice and stir.
Blueberry Lemon Breeze 205 Calories
- Ten blueberries
- Three-fourths ounces light agave nectar
- One and a half ounces gin
- Three-fourths ounces lemon juice
- One ounce champagne
In a shaker, mix together blueberries and agave. Add the gin and lemon juice, then shake vigorously for twenty seconds. Strain contents of shaker into a martini glass and then top with champagne. Garnish with three blueberries on a cocktail stick.
Sources: Heath & Fitness, Fitness, PopSugar Home & Family Photo: stock.xchng