Are you an Inforum member? Help the organization reach its goal to have 150 trained facilitators. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure for you and your company at premier Inforum events!
How do you become a facilitator?
- If you attended a previous training in the last year, you are all set.
- If you have not attended a training session, attend one of the trainings listed below. Just send a reply e-mail to Pinky McPherson with your date/time of choice.
- Know of other members that would be a great facilitator? Call and encourage them to attend a training.
- Once you have been trained, you will be added to a master list and will receive e-mail notification of upcoming event needs. Just check your calendar and reply back to let us know your availability.
- Not sure if this a right fit? Just attend a training and see if it is right for you, no commitment necessary.
- Remaining 2013 Facilitator training dates:
- Wednesday, July 24, 2013, from 7:30-8:30 a.m., at the Rehmann Building
- Thursday, October 17, 2013, from 4-5 p.m., at the Rehmann Building
Why become a facilitator?
- Build stronger relationships with the people at your table.
- Help continue to strengthen the Inforum Experience.
- Receive added exposure; your name and company will appear on the back of the table facilitator notes pages handed out at events.
Contact Pinky McPherson, if you have any further questions or need assistance on signing up.