When your name is mentioned amongst colleagues or business associates, what image do you think comes to mind? If you aren't sure, it might be time to develop your personal brand.
Glenn Llopis at Forbes Magazine writes, "Your personal brand should represent the value you are able to consistently deliver to those whom you are serving." Identifying the qualities you wish to have associated with your name, determining how to role model those qualities and "live your brand," and projecting your personal brand without feeling like you're tooting your own horn are all important elements of personal brand management.
Join us at Wednesday, February 11, at Bar Divani for "The Power of Personal Branding." The $25 cost includes networking, wine, hors d'oeuvres, and a presentation by Suzann Foerster, president/CEO of Suzann Foerster Leadership Coaching. Her presentation will:
- Define the power of personal branding.
- Explain why branding is relevant to your career and future success.
- Describe branding's impact on self-image and relationships.
- Guide you to develop your personal brand.
- Create a plan to put your brand to work for you.
Networking begins at 5, and the presentation begins at 6. Reservations are now closed.