Congratulations! You're a leader in a company that is poised for growth. Join the West Michigan Woman community for an inspirational night of wine paired with stimulating conversations about launching your company to the next level.
At the Wine Down event, we will explore common considerations worth reviewing when you have high hopes to take your business to the next level. Whether you are a division manager or business owner, this presentation will prepare you to confidently lead your company through the next stages.
You'll learn about:
- Accessing new capital.
- Hiring smart.
- Maintaining your culture.
- Breaking into new markets.
- Establishing best practices.
- November 18, 2015
- Thousand Oaks Country Club | Grand Rapids
- 5:30 p.m., Networking
- 6:30 p.m., Program
- $25 ticket includes networking, wine, hors d'oeuvres, and program
- Sponsored by Principal Financial Group
- Click here for more information.
The November Wine Down event is part of West Michigan Woman's series of educational programs that feature mingling, free-flowing wine, and a brief topical presentation. We promise that at the very least, you'll always leave more awesome than when you arrived.
Upcoming Wine Down events:
- February 2016 – Retirement
- November 2016 – Entrepreneurship