SkinPen is a micro-skin treatment designed to stimulate your skin's natural ability to repair itself.
By creating a series of hundreds of vertical microscopic channels into the dermis (the top layer of your skin), SkinPen stimulates the natural production of new collagen and elastin-– producing excellent skin rejuvenation results with little or no downtime. Your skin will look and feel healthier!
Compared to other skin improvement techniques, SkinPen offers a variety of benefits:
- Minimally invasive and quick.
- Performed in-office with little or no downtime.
- Superior safety profile.
- Can be used on all skin types.
- Treats fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and many other skin texture conditions.
- Can be used on all parts of the body, including face, neck, décolletage, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and back. This versatility makes SkinPen especially helpful when addressing acne scars on the back and stretch marks on the body.
SkinPen is different from traditional microneedling derma-rollers. It uses adjustable-length, disposable straight needles to penetrate at a ninety-degree angle. This adjustability allows for differences in skin thickness and skin types. The vertical technology allows for extra precision and enables the device to be used anywhere on the body, even close to the eyes.
Click here for more information, or call 616-257-1582.